- Push past your limits in the stable and dynamic cushioning of the New Balance® 940v3 running shoe!
- Predecessor: 940v2.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- No-sew upper application helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- PU insert.
- Dual-density midsole ABZORB® features a blend of foam cushioning and compression set.
- Lightweight, flexible TPU TBEAM shank provides torsional stability and arch support.
- Blown rubber outsole.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! New Balance 940v3 Black/Red/Silver BOTH Ways 2017 Spring