- You wouldn't leave home without having had a well balanced breakfast, right? They why miss out on the bread and butter of your running routine by skipping the opportunity to lace into the ASICS® GT-2000™ 4 Lite-Show PG running shoe?!
- Predecessor: GT-2000 3.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Plasmaguard™ technology protects feet from rain and mud without compromising breathability or flexibility.
- Allover reflectivity boosts visibility in low lighting.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System boosts stability and support without the added weight.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate impacting shock and allow for a smooth transition to midstance.
- FluidRide™ midsole piece provides the ultimate combination of bounce back, cushioning, and lasting durability at a reduced weight.
- AHAR® is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency and promote mid-foot structural integrity.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! ASICS GT-2000® 4 Lite-Show PG Hot Orange/Silver/Black BOTH Ways Summer models